The Mohave Valley Contractors Association, the champion, represents and serves as the voice of the building industry. Its goals are:
• To provide a balance between responsible growth and environmental issues.
• To be a pro-active participant in the legislative and regulatory process.
• To provide industry information and education to its Membership and the public.
• To enhance ethical and professional standards and promote the positive image of its Membership.
• To promote a positive vision and economic future for the community it serves.
Code of Ethics
Active members of the Mohave Valley Contractors Association shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics to perpetuate building within the community:
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements.
- Members shall comply with the spirit and letter of the rules, and shall promote the health, safety, and progress of the community.
- Members shall not perform, or cause to be performed, any act which would tend to reflect adversely on, or bring into disrepute, any part of the home building industry.
To achieve these goals, each member pledges allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customer, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment, and improved methods of home financing, so every home purchaser may get the greatest possible value for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life.
- We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations, and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We, as individual members, assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Mohave Valley Contractor’s Association.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36925980-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);