2013 MVCA ACHIEVEMENTS
What has Mohave Valley Contractors Association done for you?
- Successfully avoided the adoption of the expensive, more restrictive 2012 building code by Mohave County
- Instrumental in avoiding the 1% Sales Tax by the City of Bullhead City
- Monitors and effects the outcome of New Legislation affecting Contracting in Arizona
- Works to modify building codes where necessary.
- Actively participates in the Economic Recovery Committee for Bullhead City & Mohave Valley
- Promotes and Advertises our area in the magazine, “Where to Retire” which has circulations of over 20,000 in the US and Canada.
- Provides access to a Group Divident plan with S.C.F. for our members
- We are holding an Annual Home Show in March of each year allowing members the opportunity to showcase their products
- Contributes to and Participates in worth communities projects.
- Organized, funded and cotinues to support the Charter High School; The Academy of Building Industries which has successfully operated for 9 years. There are approximately 500+ of our young people who have High School Diplomas who very likely would not have without this Charter School.
The Mohave Valley Contractors work constantly and continually for the welfare and benefit of our members as well as the citizens of our community. Without our efforts, the cost of our products would rapidly rise beyond the ability of many of our citizens to pay for them.
If you make your living off of growth and construction, where else can you get this kind of support for $75.00 year.
Please Join or Renew your Membership today. We very much need your help and support.